Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lois! Lois! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Momma! Momma! Ma! Ma! Ma! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Momma! Momma!..." "WHAT?!" "...Hi"


Were you a part of this conversation? No. Are you interrupting a very nice one that I'm already having? Yes. Well stop. I might have inherited this pet peeve from my mom, who we would always tap on the shoulder until she payed attention to us, but the only outcome was that she'd yell at us out of frustration. That's how I am now, I have very little tolerance when people come in halfway through a story being told and decide to ask a million questions about the part of the story that was already told. If I wanted you in the conversation then I would have included you. Please go away. Or when I'm talking to someone and then another person will just start randomly talking to me as if they didn't see I was already in a conversation. AHHH! It makes me frustrated just thinking about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment